"Tatting Patterns" Available on RustiKate Etsy Shop...

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Two Colors of Thread - Needle Tatting

Overwhelmingly, the question I have been asked the most in the last several month is, "How do I needle tat with two different colors of thread?" Here is a tutorial/how-to video on just that. I hope that you will find it helpful!

Yes, there are other methods, I find that this one is most convenient for me, and I use it most frequently, so I am starting with this method as the first tutorial on this subject. I will share more information about other methods in the future and/or upon request.

And remember, if at any point this video is moving too fast for you, and you would like to take it slower, and get a better look at what I just did or follow along, YouTube has a video speed adjuster/slow motion setting, that is great to make use of.

Happy Tatting!

~ Katy :)




P.S. I would love to see your creations and projects! You can share them with me on the RustiKate Facebook Page. 




No comments:

Post a Comment